US Government will be a 9 week, 90 minutes per day, course that begins in the middle of the semester after Economics EOC testing is finished.
Below is a tentative timeline for the fall 2017 course.
- August 2017: Unit 1 Fundamentals of Government
- August 2017: Constitution and Federalism
- August 2017: Civil Liberties
- August 2017: Legislative Branch
- September 2017: Executive Branch
- September 2017: Judicial Branch
Our final exam will take place on September 15, 2017 and will represent 20% of the final course grade.